Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday for myself

4/7/2010 was an enjoyable and unforgettable day for me.



i got a simple but happy celebration with my whole family.
I got to receive the warmest wishes from my friends.
i got the meaningful present from my parents.
I got gifts from the friends who understand and love me.
i got a surprising call from Dorcus from US.




It was an awesome 21st for me.
I wanna thanks to all of the wishes, presents and surprise from my friends.
I wanna thanks to my parents for giving birth to me and providing me such a good life in these 21 years.
I wanna thanks to all of ur loves...i love u all too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Yay~~~ It's ME!!!. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates